Instant Guide for 123.hp.com/dj2622 Printer Setup
You have powered up 123.hp.com/dj2622 printer, and switched on your computer. You are trying to send pages to print, but you can’t find your printer on the list, or you don’t know how to? Read on. Connecting the printer to the computer is the key here. The HP DeskJet model printer software helps you connect and control the printer from the computer. The very first step is to check if you are given an installation CD, with your printer. If yes, then insert the CD in the CD drive and follow the on screen instructions. If you don’t find a CD or if you get a message that the software is outdated, then:
- Go to HP Deskjet 2622 Setup and download the printer drivers
- After the download is complete, click on the downloaded file and select RUN.
- Select the region and language if prompted, and click on the Install button.
- Follow the on screen instructions and check ‘Accept the installation agreements and settings’ and click NEXT.
- The 123.hp.com/dj2622 software installation process begins now.
Setup your HP Deskjet 2622 Printer
- Deskjet 2622 First time Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2622 Printer Driver installation
- HP Deskjet 2622 Ink cartridge Installation
- 123 HP Deskjet 2622 Print Setup
- Deskjet 2622 Copy Setup
- Deskjet 2622 Scan setup
- Deskjet 2622 Fax setup
- 123 HP Deskjet 2622 Wireless Setup
- Deskjet 2622 Wireless Protected Setup
- HP Deskjet 2622 Airprint Setup
- Deskjet 2622 ePrint Setup solutions
- Deskjet 2622 Google Cloud Print Setup
- HP Deskjet 2622 Mobile Print Setup
Troubleshooting your HP Deskjet 2622 Printer
- Difficulty in configuring ePrint or iPrint
- Printer Installation or Printer Setup
- Frequent Paper Jams, Ink Cartridge Jam
- Corrupted or Outdated Print drivers
- Paper Jam in spooling area, Print spooler error
- Very low printing speed
- Paper feeder picks up multiple papers
- Paper mismatch error
- Printer driver not installed properly
- Computer hangs while using a printer
UNBOXING AND SETTING UP
Before you can un-box the entire printer package, it’s always safer to check if all the components are included in it. If you can see all the required components then grab the printer device out of the box.
- Once you take out the printer from the box, remove all the tape and packing substance off the 123.hp.com/dj2622 printer.
- If you lift the scanner lid you’ll see few more packaging materials surrounding it. Remove them as well.
- Now close the scanner back to its place.
- Open the printer and you’ll see an ink cartridge area. Remove the remaining packaging material from there as well.
- Close the HP Deskjet 2622 Setup ink cartridge. Ink cartridge area is where you’ll place the color coded ink box in a few minutes.
- Pull out the paper tray and removing the tapes. Put the paper tray back into the place.
- Take out the wire that’s provided along with the package.
- Plug in one side of the wire into the socket while the other into the back side of the HP DeskJet printer.
- You can see a small control panel (screen with touch icons). This section controls the entire functioning of your printer whether it performs a single print function or multiple functions such as copying, scanning, etc.
- You can see a down arrow on the control panel, click on it. It asks your language preference. Go further down using the down arrow and select your language and tap ok.
- Next it asks for country or region. Select your region and tap ok.
HP DESKJET 2622 WIRELESS SETUP
The printer can connect to the network only wirelessly, as this model of 123.hp.com/dj2622 printer has no Ethernet port. The procedure to connect your printer to a wireless network is given below.
What you’ll need:
- Printer switched on and running
- A Printer configuration page
- Network SSID and Password
- Latest HP DeskJet 2622 software, which can be downloaded from here (redirect to drivers page)
HP DESKJET 2622 WIRELESS SETUP WINDOWS
From the Printer panel:
- Power up your printer.
- Tap on the Wireless icon to turn it ON. The light indicator would confirm this.
- Now on the printer display click on the setup icon.
- From the network menu select the wireless setup wizard.
- Select your wireless network and enter the password
- After your printer connects to this network print a test document to confirm..
HP DESKJET 2622 WIRELESS SETUP MAC
- Press on the Wireless icon on the HP Deskjet 2622 Setup front panel to switch it on.
- On your Mac, on the airport bar, click on HP SETUP.
- Now on your printer select Settings →Print Report→ Network Configuration and print it.
- This page has the Network SSID and the printers connected to the network.
- Note the IP address from this and the Network Name is HP Setup which is the SSID.Now open Safari and type in the IP address.
- The page that loads is called the Embedded web server which are actually pages on the printer.
- Click on the Networking tab and click Wireless.
- In this tab you can select Wired or Wireless, depending on your printer.
- Select Wireless and type in your SSID in the Advanced tab.
- In Infrastructure select Web Encryption and type in your Password and click Apply.
- Now print out another Network Configuration page (procedure same as above) and note down the SSID.
- On your Mac, go to the device Manager→ Information and Settings →Setup and follow through the on screen 123.hp.com/dj2622 instructions and complete the setup.
HP DESKJET 2622 INK CARTRIDGE INSTALLATION
INK CARTRIDGE INSTALLATION
- Take out the ink cartridges that you got along with the package.
- Open the ink cartridge door.
- Unpack the ink cartridges from its pack and remove the tapes. Make sure you don’t touch the copper-colored ink nozzles.
- Raise the ink cartridge lid and place the ink cartridge inside it. Place ink box inside such that the ink nozzle faces the printer. Once it’s done close the lid.
SCANNER AND INK CARTRIDGE
- Lift the scanner glass. And place a paper on it. Place it such that the side of the paper to be printed should face the scanner glass.
- Once you’re done lower the scanner lid back to its place.
- Once the paper is aligned right in its place. Tap okay on the control panel.
- The printer automatically aligns the ink cartridge to its place.
- You’re done with the HP DeskJet 2622 Printer setup. Do not connect the computer to the printer yet. You can download and install the HP Deskjet 2622 Setup software on your PC.
123 HP ENERGY SAVING
ENERY STAR certified printers, helps you conserve resources and reduce environmental impact, without you having to compromise on the printer’s performance.
123 HP SAVE SPACE
HP Deskjet models are compact and sleek, that it fits perfectly in your study or desk at home or home office..
123 HP INK ADVANTAGE
Large print loads at low costs are possible with the sizable HP original ink cartridges that offer you a full value for the money..
HP DESKJET 2622 TROUBLESHOOTING
What are the types of Windows 10 drivers, available?
An array of driver software is made available by Windows and HP, from which you can choose depending on the printer model. The driver downloads available from HP are:
- Full featured Driver Download and
- Basic Driver Download
The Basic driver is smaller in size and can be quickly downloaded. But, it is recommended to download the Full Feature Driver, as in a multi-function 123.hp.com/dj2622 printer, the basic driver does not support, scan, copy and fax functions.
Why can’t I print even after upgrading?
- Step 1: HP Print and Scan Doctor is a free tool, provided by HP that troubleshoots and resolves printing and scanning problems. Download and run it. Now check if you can print. If the problem still exists go to step 2.
- Step 2: Make the printer your default device. Sometimes you may be sending the documents to another printer in the same network.
- Step 3: If making the required printer as default doesn’t solve your issue then uninstall the HP printer driver and software.
- Step 4: Reinstall the driver and software.
- Step 5: Restart the computer and printer. Send a test document to print.
Why can’t I scan my document?
- The troubleshooting procedure for scan is same as print. Follow the above steps and then scan a document to test.
- If you cannot scan but print, then use one of the apps listed below in your computer or mobile device.
- HP Scan and Capture App: This is a free app available in the Microsoft Store that lets you scan photos or documents.
- Windows Scan App: This is a pre-installed app in Windows that can be used to scan from most of the 123.hp.com/dj2622 printers.