Instant Setup Guide for 123.hp.com/envy7858 Printer
The 123.hp.com/envy7858 printer is designed with powerful features. It is capable of producing the printed documents with authentic colors. You can quickly print right from your mobile device. This printer is easy to setup and connect. This printer gives the productive performance. The photos printed by this printer shines with powerful all-in-one capabilities. It gives accurate colors for printed photos. With this printer, you can easily print from social media. You can easily scan the documents. With the HP Smart app, you can quickly order ink for your printer. It supports automatic document feeder and a front USB port.
HOW TO UNBOX HP ENVY 7858 FOR THE FIRST TIME?
- Remove all the packing materials, tapes and the stickers attached to it, after taking out the 123.hp.com/envy7858 printer from the cardboard box.
- You can discard the packing materials, once you have removed them from the printer’s inside and outside.
- Now, you can press the power button and turn on the printer. Set your desired preferences on the HP Envy 7858 Setup control panel screen after removing the sticker attached to it.
- After setting all the preferences, you have to click the “Yes” option to confirm the choice that you made.
- Place an adequate amount of plain paper into the paper (input) tray after pulling the input tray outwards. You can push the paper (input) tray inside, once the paper tray is completely filled.
- After opening the ink cartridge access door, remove the ink cartridges from their package and insert them one by one into their slot.
- Make sure they are correctly installed in their place and then close the ink cartridge access door, after inserting the ink cartridges.
- To complete the entire printer setup for your HP Envy 7858 printer, you need to download and install the printer driver and software.
- You will be able to use your printer to perform desired tasks after you download and install the printer driver.
- You can download the recent version printer driver and software from our website. After downloading the driver, follow the on-screen prompts to install the printer driver.
HOW TO INSTALL HP ENVY 7858 DRIVER?
- If you want to download the latest driver for your 123.hp.com/envy7858 printer, click the displayed link and get the driver downloaded for your printer.
- When you click the link you will be directed to the page where the printer drivers are available. Before selecting your printer driver, enter your printer model name.
- To download the printer driver, click the Download button on the displayed page. You will be directed to the set of instructions on the screen when the driver download process begins.
- Based on your printer type, the HP Easy Start may download on your computer.
- Follow the instructions to open the downloaded file in the browser downloads bar, if the HP Easy Start downloads on your computer.
- You will be guided with the on-screen HP Envy 7858 Setup prompts after the printer driver installation process starts. Do as per the on-screen instructions.
- If the installer prompts to select your connection type during the installation process, select the connection type which is compatible with your HP Envy 7858 printer.
- Complete the driver installation for your printer by doing the remaining on-screen instructions. You can skip the below steps if the installation completes.
- If the HP Easy Start does not download, enter your printer model name on our website, and choose your OS version. Then tap Download under the Driver-Product Installation Software.
- To use the guided HP Download and Install Assistant, follow the on-screen prompts.
- If not, you can also save and run the driver file by selecting Download only.
- Select the 123.hp.com/envy7858 connection type if the installer prompts and continue with the remaining on-screen prompts.
HOW TO INSTALL HP Envy 7858 INK CARTRIDGES?
- The HP Envy 7858 all-in-one printer uses two types of print cartridges such as black and Tri-color for printing the documents and the photos. The HP 64 cartridges are compatible with this printer.
- You have to use only the genuine ink cartridges for your printer, to overcome all the printing related issues with your printer.
- The printer fails to work properly if the genuine ink cartridges are not used for the printer. Using the black cartridge in your HP Envy 7858 Setup, you can print the documents with a quality of up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi.
- The print quality is up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi when you use the color ink cartridge for your printer.
- You have to insert the black ink cartridge on the right side and the color ink cartridge on the left side when you are installing the ink cartridges for your printer.
- While installing the ink cartridges, do not touch the electrical contacts on your 123.hp.com/envy7858 printer.