Get the Easy to Follow 123.hp.com/envy7155 Guide
How to Print and scan from the HP smart application?
- HP Smart application deemed to double your mobile device as a remote. This application is designed to gain all aspects of information regarding your 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer and perform all functions from the mobile device.
- Developed separately for Android and iOS, this is a freeware available for free on their respective application store. Make sure that your Android device is 4.0+ and Apple device to be running iOS 9 or later.
- For the Android devices, it is imperative that the HP service Plugin is installed and enabled. Your mobile should also be connected to your printer and be on the same network.
- Open the application and it will automatically take you through the process of adding your printer to the network. If not, the same can be performed manually as well. Wait till HP Smart setup is completed is displayed.
- To start printing, open the HP Smart application from your mobile device. Functions such as printing directly from cloud applications such as Google Drive, Dropbox. Facebook etc can be performed.
- Inside the HP smart application, click on Print documents or print photos and proceed to choose your social media/Cloud storage where the document is present. Choose HP Envy 7155 Setup document and view preview and click print.
- Same is the case with scanning. Place the Document on the scanner glass and choose Scan on the application. Scan to email, Scan to Cloud are some of the 123.hp.com/envy7155 options available to store your scanned document.
- General information about your printer such as ink levels, and various settings available can be accessed through HP Smart application. For Android mobiles, open the app and on the printer info find ink notifications.
- For iOS devices, open Tools and Reports to view general information about the printer. Settings can be modified by tapping on the Printer Settings under View and Update Printer Settings.
How to Copy Documents or Photos on HP 7155?
- You can produce multiple copies of photos and printed documents and they can also be customized to be one sided or two sided by varying the print settings in the print menu.
- To begin copying, place the document that needs to be copied on the scanning glass. This is the original document. Close the scanner lid afterward.
- The document needs to be placed face front onto the glass panel. Align the document with the calibration present on the side of the scanner. Make sure there are no wrinkles on the paper.
- Power on your printer and click the scan button. It is advisable for photos to not be put on the ADF but manually inserted. Since the driver software is already installed, the printer should be able to copy without hassle.
- On the home screen, click Copy. Choose 2-sided and 1-1 for single sided copy and 1-2 for a double sided copy. Choose the setting according to your preferences.
- Note that in the absence of an ADF, it will be mandatory to scan both sides of the document manually in case two-sided copy option is selected. In addition to this, the same has to be done during copying.
- After copying the front side of the page, replace the same page with the blank side up front so that the empty side can be printed thus printing on both sides of the paper.
- In addition to duplex printing, there are various other settings that can be changed to suit the user’s necessities. They also enhance the copy’s quality and modify it as with the change in 123.hp.com/envy7155 settings.
- Among the HP Envy 7155 Setup settings is Adjust Print Quality, Collate copies, Shift Margin, Resize the Original, Save Advanced Settings etc that directly contribute to the quality of the copies.
How to fix Black ink not printing issues on HP 7155?
- The quality of the print document varies with the ink used. What other ink is best suited for an HP printer than the genuine ink of an 123.hp.com/envy7155 cartridge? Always use genuine parts for an enhanced print experience.
- Understand that there are a lot of printer parts available even on the printer market. Identify the cartridge that is respective to your printer and only purchase those as each and every cartridge is unique to its model.
- If you face smudging issues, print a maintenance document and observe it rear side. Check for ink smears. Maintenance paper can be printed by choosing it from the setup window. If the quality is bad, proceed with next step.
- There are genuine HP papers available for sale. Using those papers will ascertain the issue. In addition to enhancing print quality, these papers are smudge proof and are highly compatible with your printer.
- Discard wrinkled/crumpled paper. They might lower your print quality or cause paper jamming issues. Use the correct paper for the job. If your ink is still smearing, change the papers and try again.
- Check the print settings and make sure they are set at lowest setting. This can be done under File in Print Properties. It is advisable to keep an eye on ink levels. It is imperative that they are maintained at healthy levels.
- To check the ink levels, go to the control panel of the 123.hp.com printer and click Ink icon on the dashboard. This will display the amount of ink left in the cartridge. Replace one or both cartridges that are low on ink.
- To replace the empty cartridge, open the cartridge access door, identify the empty cartridge by its color. Flip open the latch and remove the cartridge. Replace with a new one after removing the plastic tape around it.
- Follow through with printing a Print Quality Diagnostic Page. On HP Envy 7155 Setup control panel, open Setup, search and click on Reports. In here, choose Print Quality Report. The new cartridge will be put to the test and results shown.
- Examine color block from the Diagnosis report and clean the ink cartridge was any blockages or fading found. To clean, Go to Printer Maintenance and choose Clean Cartridges and continue.
- Now that the printer head is cleaned, proceed to Align the printer by choosing Align Cartridges in the 123.hp.com/envy7155 Printer Maintenance window. Check the printed alignment page for visible errors.