Instant Guide for 123.hp.com/dj2544 Printer
You have powered up 123.hp.com/dj2544 printer, and switched on your computer. You are trying to send pages to print, but you can’t find your printer on the list, or you don’t know how to? Read on. Connecting the printer to the computer is the key here. The HP Deskjet 2544 Setup software helps you connect and control the printer from the computer. The very first step is to check if you are given an installation CD, with your printer. If yes, then insert the CD in the CD drive and follow the on screen instructions. If you don’t find a CD or if you get a message that the software is outdated, then:
- Go to model and download the printer drivers
- After the download is complete, click on the downloaded file and select RUN.
- Select the region and language if prompted, and click on the Install button.
- Follow the on screen instructions and check ‘Accept the installation agreements and settings’ and click NEXT.
- The 123.hp.com/dj2544 software installation process begins now.
Setup your HP Deskjet 2544 Printer
- Deskjet 2544 First time Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2544 Printer Driver installation
- HP Deskjet 2544 Ink cartridge Installation
- 123 HP Deskjet 2544 Print Setup
- Deskjet 2544 Copy Setup
- Deskjet 2544 Scan setup
- Deskjet 2544 Fax setup
- 123 HP Deskjet 2544 Wireless Setup
- Deskjet 2544 Wireless Protected Setup
- HP Deskjet 2544 Airprint Setup
- Deskjet 2544 ePrint Setup solutions
- Deskjet 2544 Google Cloud Print Setup
- HP Deskjet 2544 Mobile Print Setup
Troubleshooting your HP Deskjet 2544 Printer
- Difficulty in configuring ePrint or iPrint
- Printer Installation or Printer Setup
- Frequent Paper Jams, Ink Cartridge Jam
- Corrupted or Outdated Print drivers
- Paper Jam in spooling area, Print spooler error
- Very low printing speed
- Paper feeder picks up multiple papers
- Paper mismatch error
- Printer driver not installed properly
- Computer hangs while using a printer
UNBOXING AND SETTING UP THE 123.hp.com/dj2544 PRINTER
Before you can un-box the entire printer package, it’s always safer to check if all the components are included in it. If you can see all the required components then grab the printer device out of the box.
- Once you take out the 123.hp.com/dj2544 printer from the box, remove all the tape and packing substance off the printer.
- If you lift the scanner lid you’ll see few more packaging materials surrounding it. Remove them as well.
- Now close the scanner back to its place.
- Open the printer and you’ll see an HP Deskjet 2544 Setup ink cartridge area. Remove the remaining packaging material from there as well.
- Close the ink cartridge. Ink cartridge area is where you’ll place the color coded ink box in a few minutes. Pull out the paper tray and removing the tapes. Put the paper tray back into the place.
- Take out the wire that’s provided along with the package.
- Plug in one side of the wire into the socket while the other into the back side of the HP DeskJet printer.
- You can see a small control panel (screen with touch icons). This section controls the entire functioning of your printer whether it performs a single 123.hp.com/dj2544 print function or multiple functions such as copying, scanning, etc.
- You can see a down arrow on the control panel, click on it. It asks your language preference. Go further down using the down arrow and select your language and tap ok.
- Next it asks for country or region. Select your region and tap ok.