Quick Guide for 123.hp.com/amp100 Printer Setup
The 123.hp.com/amp100 printer allows you to connect mobile devices for printing and music streaming. The print speed for monochrome is up to 7.8 ppm and for color is up to 5.5 ppm. The print quality for photos and documents of the AMP 100 printer is good. The printer supports a variety of paper types and sizes. With the built-in USB port of the HP AMP wireless printer, you can charge any compatible device.
How to Unbox HP AMP 100 Printer?
You can follow the basic steps given below to set up your 123.hp.com/amp100.
- Step 1: To take out the printer from the box
- After removing the printer from the box, carefully discard the unwanted plastic wrap from the areas in and around it.
- Now, go through the list of items mentioned at the back of the box as the contents may vary by country/region.
- Step 2: To form the connections and install the cartridges
- Untie the power cable, then connect one end of it to the HP AMP 100 Printer Setup rear end and the other end of the cable to an electrical supply.
- Switch on the printer, then open the cartridge access door and then take out one of the ink cartridges from its package.
- Make sure that you discard the unwanted wrap from the 123.hp.com/amp100 cartridge and then place it into its respective slot.
- Step 3: To insert paper into the input tray
- It is advisable to use plain U.S. letter or A4 paper.
- Once you place up to 60 sheets of plain white paper into the input tray, carefully slide the stack of paper down until it stops.
- Step 4: To install the software for your printer and pair the speaker
- Download the latest version of the software for your printer.
- Now, follow the instructions that appear on the screen to pair the AMP Bluetooth speaker with your mobile device.
HOW TO Troubleshoot HP AMP 100 Printer?
- Like all other machines and devices, printers too break down if they are put to use for a prolonged period.
- Though printers drive us crazy with their issues, we still need them to do our basic tasks.
- After resolving the 123.hp.com/amp100 printer issue, you can use the same HP printer and accomplish your print jobs.
- If there is an issue with the power indicator, make sure that the printer is on.
- You primarily need to check if it has some light or if the LED indicates any receiving power.
- Now, check if the data and power cable are properly connected to your printer.
- There may be an issue with the printer that requires immediate repair or replacement if it is unable to display a power status indicator light.
- It is always better to reset the printer and then check the connection status if the printer goes offline unexpectedly.
- Make sure that you load the paper as per the printer specifications.
- If there is an error with the printhead, it is better to first clean it.
- Ensure that there are no jammed or torn bits of paper partially in the paper tray.
- It is advisable to print a HP AMP 100 Printer Setup test page to check the status of the print
How to Print Documents on 123 HP AMP 100 Printer?
Prior to printing documents, make sure that there is a paper in the input tray and also check if the output tray is open.
PRINTING DOCUMENTS ON Windows
- From your software, select the Print option and then make sure that you select your 123.hp.com/amp100 printer.
- Now, click the button that opens the Properties dialog box. Note that based on your software.
- Printer Properties, Printer or Preferences.
- Make sure that you select the appropriate options on the Printing Shortcuts or Printing Shortcut tab.
- If you change the paper size, make sure that you load the correct paper in the input tray.
- Select OK to close the Properties dialog box and then click Print or OK to begin printing.
- To print on both sides of the page, select the Two-sided (Duplex) Printing shortcut on the Printing Shortcuts or Printing Shortcut tab.
- Once you print the first side, make sure that you follow the instructions on the screen to reload the paper and then click Continue.
PRINTING DOCUMENTS ON Mac
- From the File menu in your software, make sure that you choose the Print option and then check if the printer is selected.
- Now, set the print options and if you do not see options on the Print dialog, select Show Details.
- It is advisable to select the appropriate paper size in the Paper Size pop-up menu.
- Now, select the orientation, then enter the scaling percentage and then click Print.
- To print on both sides of the page, make sure that you choose Paper Handling from the HP AMP 100 Printer Setup pop-up menu and then set Page Order to Normal.
- Once all the odd-numbered pages print, remove the document from the output tray.
- Reload the document with the blank side facing the front of the 123.hp.com/amp100 printer. Now, set the page order to Normal and the pages to print to Even Only.