Complete Guide for 123.hp.com/envy4513 Printer Setup
HOW TO SET UP 123 HP ENVY 4513 PRINTER?
- Remove the box and the safety packing from the box, and unwrap the tape and cover from around the 123.hp.com/envy4513 printer.
- Pull out the output tray and remove the packing materials from it.
- Adjust the paper guides in such a way, that it does not crush or bend the paper placed in the tray.
- Finally remove the packing material from the ink cartridge slots and install the ink cartridges.
- The setup manual that comes with your printer provides a detailed process from setting up to powering up your printer.
HOW TO INSTALL HP 4513 DRIVER?
After successfully connecting your printer to the wireless network, follow the steps below to start the printer driver installation. Have your USB cable handy and connect it when prompted during the installation.
- The software for HP Envy model Printer Driver is available at 123.hp.com/setup model
- Enter your printer model on the search tab displayed and click Begin
- Click Download.
- After the download has completed, double click on the driver file downloaded and start the installation.
- Follow the on screen instructions and complete the process.
- Now return to 123.hp.com/envy4513 on your browser to complete your HP Envy 4513 Printer registration and activation.
SETTING UP HP ENVY 4513 PRINTER WIRELESS NETWORK
Before setting up your printer to a wireless network, make sure you have the following:
- A wireless network and a computer connected to it.
- Your network name which is the SSID and the password.
- A broadband Internet access.
- A printer capable of wireless connection.
- An USB cable.
- The printer, router and the computer should all be switched on.
- The computer should be connected to the same wireless network as the printer.
- The printer should be placed near the computer during 123.hp.com/envy4513 installation.
- Any USB or Ethernet cables should be disconnected from the printer.
Connecting the printer to the wireless network:
- On the printer control panel press the Wireless icon and select Wireless Printer Setup.
- Scroll down and select your network name from the list displayed. If it is not displayed then enter it manually.
- If prompted with the WEP or WPA Key, enter it and press Done.
- Turn on Wi-Fi on your mobile and search for wireless networks.
- From the list of available networks click and connect to the one with your printer’s name on it.
- Note that, when this connection is established, your phone’s connection to the Internet would be disconnected.
- Another way to connect directly to your printer is through the HP ePrint app. Download the app from the App Store.
- Open the app and pick the file to be printed.
- Select your printer from the list of printers available to print (if any), and press print.
SETTING UP HP ENVY 4513 INK CARTRIDGES
An ink cartridge contains ink (B/W or color) that gets deposited on the paper, which is being printed. It is imperative to check the ink cartridge levels every now and then. Click on the Ink icon from the home screen of the printer control number. To check the ink level from the printer software, go to HP print software and select the Estimated Ink Levels option.
The 123.hp.com/envy4513 ink cartridges for your printer are shipped along with it. Now follow the steps below for proper installation of these ink cartridges on your printer.
- Open the HP Envy 4513 ink cartridge access door, by raising it until it locks into place.
- Remove the ink cartridge from its packing. Do not touch the black plastic on it.
- Now wait till the ink cartridge carrier on the printer is idle and silent
- Remove the plastic tape from the cartridge. Be careful not to touch the copper colored contacts or the ink nozzles.
- Lift up the lid on the ink cartridge slot. Hold the ink cartridge by its sides and press it forward until it snaps.
- Repeat the previous steps to install the other ink cartridge. Close the ink cartridge access door.
- NOTE: The color ink cartridge should be on the left, and the black ink cartridge on the right.
SETTING UP HP 4513 MOBILE PRINTING
Connect your smartphone to the wireless network to which your printer is connected.
FOR APPLE DEVICES:
- Install AirPrint from the Apple store.
- Open the document you want to print and click SHARE.
- Swipe down to find the print option and select it.
- Select the printer from the list and press PRINT.
- Download HP Print Service Plugin from Google Play and Install it.
- Open the photo or document to print, click the MENU icon and select PRINT.
- Choose your 123.hp.com/envy4513 printer from the list of available printers.
- Set your Preferences and click PRINT.
FOR WINDOWS PHONES:
- Open the file to be printed and select the DEVICES icon on the right side of the screen (swipe from right to left). Select the printer from the list. If you don’t see your printer on the list, click ADD and enter your HP Envy 4513 Printer details.
- Once your printer is added, select PRINT.
- Open the document you need and click the print icon.
- Select your printer from the list.
- Change the 123.hp.com/envy4513 printer settings as required and click PRINT.