FIRST TIME PRINTER SETUP 123.HP.COM/DJ3755 PRINTER
- Congrats on the purchase of 123.hp.com/dj3755 Ink Printer. Proceed to move the box package to a hard and flat surface. Remove the packaging material surrounding the printer.
- The printer box is placed on the surface with the front side facing up as indicated on the box. The printer is removed along with the protective covering. All the accessories are removed and the package is discarded.
- The accessories that come with the printer are a power cord, driver CD, and instructional manual for quick reference. You will identify blue colored tapes on the printer.
- Remove all the tapes, including the ones present in the paper tray and ones inside the cartridge door, This is done to prevent the removable parts from getting rattled up during the transport.
- Connect one end of the power cord to the rear end of the printer and the other to the power socket on the wall. Proceed to turn on the printer. You will be provided with two cartridges, black and multicolor.
- To insert the cartridges, open the cartridge access door. You can find two lids each differently colored where the cartridge is supposed to be inserted. Place the specific ones with matching colors.The printer will now recognize the newly installed cartridges. Identify the paper trays and if they are disassembled, place them in position taking guidance from the user guide.
- On the disc provided is the printer’s driver software. This should be installed for the HP Deskjet 3755 Setup to receive print jobs from the computer. This software can also be downloaded from the provided link.
- Installation can be performed by following the on-screen steps. Choosing the express settings will lead to quick installation from 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer. Choose the location of installation and the software will begin the installation.
- Post installation, add the printer to the list of devices recognized by the computer by choosing your printer from a list of available devices in the Control Panel under Devices and Printer.
HOW TO REPLACE INK CARTRIDGES ON HP DESKJET 3755?
- Ink cartridges are ink storage compartment that is used in inkjet and Deskjet printers. For your HP DeskJet 3755 All-In-One Ink printer, ink cartridge comes in two different colors. They are black and tri-color.
- Ink cartridges are present in the cartridge door and move horizontally over the paper to print. They are replaced for various reasons such as running out of ink, damage in the cartridge, etc.
- Before proceeding to change the cartridge for lack of ink, confirm the following. Does your print contain blotches or smearing of ink? Does it have colors that are fading out? Check the ink level to confirm.
- Driver software comes with an assortment of software and ink management is one of them. Ink levels can be verified in the ink management software by simply clicking on it.
- Ink levels can also be verified by checking the same on your mobile application. Simply download the application, connect the device to the HP Deskjet 3755 Setup and check the ink levels.
- After confirming the need to change the cartridge, proceed to open the ink cartridge access door. This will reveal the inside of the 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer. Here you can see where the cartridge is held up.
- Open the cartridge lid and gently slide the cartridge out of its place. Remember that there will be two color cartridge lid. One for each color. Do not switch these colors as they might cause printing issues.
- Open the new cartridge and remove the plastic tape found on the side. This goes over the contact points and print head. Do not touch this under any circumstance as doing so will cause blotching and dirt accumulation.
- Identify the correct color slot and insert the new cartridge. Close the lid when done and wait to hear the click sound. The cartridge has been installed. Check the ink management software for an update on ink levels.
HOW TO SCAN ON 123 HPT 3755 Printer?
- Scanning is the process of digitizing the documents. Once digitized this file can be used in various ways such as saving it into the computer, transferred via email, can also be used to make multiple copies.
- To start scanning from your printer, install the full feature driver software found in the link specified. This software contains scan support. Exercise care whilst choosing, there is similar software for other models.
- Follow the guided instructions mentioned in the on-screen setup to install the software. Place the document to be scanned on the glass and close the scanner lid. The document has to be aligned with the marking on the sides.
- Press the scan button and when prompted, enter scan preferences and wait for the scan to complete. Post-scanning, the file will open automatically if not will get saved in the specified location.
- You get the option of saving the scan before saving it. Edits can be made before saving the HP Deskjet 3755 Setup scanned file. Saving can be done by clicking on the save icon. You can also change the location of the saved scan file.
- Scan to email is a function by which the document that you want to scan will be directly emailed post scanning. To set this up, on your printer, open scan settings, choose Email as PDF or Email as JPEG.
- You can also make use of third-party applications to perform Scan to Email function. However, it is recommended to use HPs software for security purposes. HP Scan and HP Printer Assistant will also offer these features.
- There is various 123.hp.com/dj3755 scan setting that you can tinker with. Some of them are Resolution, Color, Black and White, and Grayscale these offer the ability to change the color of the scanned document.
HOW TO CLEAR BLANK PAGE PRINTING ERROR on HP 3755?
- Black papers are printed when the 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer runs out of ink this could be easily fixed once we narrow down the reason that this issue is caused. Update your driver software or download full feature software.
- Use only genuine HP cartridges and not anything from a third party supplier. Doing so will damage the output and also cause damage to the printer in the longer run.
- On your printer, check the level of ink present. This can be done by checking ink levels from the driver software. There is also other HP software that when installed will let you check ink levels.
- Some of them are HP scan doctor and HP Assistant. They give you the level of ink left in your cartridge, if it is too low, replace them at the earliest to avoid interruptions in your printing experience.
- Replace the ink cartridges by following the HP Deskjet 3755 Setup steps mentioned in the user manual. Remove the used cartridge and as per the color of the cartridge lid, replace with new cartridge after removing their plastic tape.
- Try printing after reinserting the ink cartridges. If there is still no progress, use an automated tool to clean the print head. This can be done by choosing Clean Ink Cartridges under Maintenance tab.
- Post running the cleaning tool, print a diagnosis page to check if the new ink cartridge has been recognized and refreshed. If the printer doesn’t, restart the printer to get this sorted out.
- Align the ink cartridges by using an automated tool such as the HP Toolbox. Open the software and click on Printer Actions, open Maintenance tasks. Inside this tab, click Align cartridges below Device Service tab.
- Try Updating the firmware and resetting the 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer if nothing works. Your last resort option would be to service the printer and that should get the issue fixed.